Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Butterfly



Submitting a picture that is apart of a big, BIG project of mine. It's new to me and to the people who are interested in my work but it's very different from my calendar projects. This is watermarked for it's protection so... it can only be sold the new way that I'm going to sell it.

2012 Calendars. Pictures of them will be posted later, but I am finished with the new calendars. If anyone wants to purchase a 2012 fantasy calendar please send me an email (iridescent_sakura@hotmail.com) with an address and paypal email and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Calendars are apparently still be only sold through me but I am still working hard to make it easier for people and myself to order them.

;3 Hard work takes a butt load of time and energy but it proves worthy of the time and energy that is spent.

No comments: