Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New look!


This update took me a lot longer than I originally wanted to. I wanted to update this blogs look since it was the new year.

The character that is featured here is not a new character but a very old character. Obviously she's an elf with fire elemental properties. She's supposed to represent a phoenix in many ways. This character's name is Roselle. Her name was originally Sakumi but due to me growing away from my otaku craze and strange obsessions of Asian cultures I decided to change her name and make her appear to be of more European ethnicity, instead of Japanese. I think it's more fitting for her to be European with the background story that I have written for her. Eventually I will write something up about her for everyone to read and possibly enjoy.

I hope you all enjoy the new look for the blog! Happy 2012!

No comments: