Sunday, August 14, 2011

KOS-MOS, Xenosaga fanart.


Picture found while browsing through google pictures of KOS-MOS.This picture was used as a reference.

So KOS-MOS is one of the characters that inspires me. Xenosaga was such an intriguing story. In my opinion, KOS-MOS has got to be the best android character in video game history. Disagree if you want, but that's what I think. Her first design (As shown in this post.) and her final design are my favorite designs. Her look changes in each of the games too.

Starting with a sketch. We all know how those are done.


Lineart. Normally when I get close to finishing a lineart, I get anxious and half of the work ends up looking like crap. This time it actually looks more pleasing to the eye.


THE BACKGROUND. To me backgrounds can be very fun and kinda challenging depending what you want to do.


Mehhhh colouringggggggg. The hair was fun to do.


Finally finished. It took me a whole day. Too long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ich mag es zwar, wie immer, aber irgendwie fehlen mir die Metallic-Shines! Verstehst du, was ich meine? Hoffe hast nicht dagegen, dass ich ein wenig kritisiere. Bin ja im Zeichnen gegenüber zu dir auch ne Null -.-

Kimicookie said...

Ahh yes, thank you for telling me, now that I look at the picture it does lack metallic shines. Next time when I draw KOS MOS I'll do better with the metallics~ ;3 Thank you!