Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fake blog views make me mad.

Okay so. Got my tumblr to work. Here's a link: http://kimicookie.tumblr.com/
Uhmm.... Not sure what I'm gonna do with this blog. There is some rougeware site that is feeding fake views to my blog. It's making me angry. For awhile I was like..."YEAH, PEOPLE ARE VIEWING ME, YEAH! EXPOSURE ON MY WORK. YEAH." Then I found out that a lot of those views are coming from that site.

I don't know what to do about it. I looked it up and other people are also having this issue too and judging from their comments, they don't know what to do either. So I'm not gonna post for a whole week or two to see if something changes, because it seemed to have started when I posting on a daily basis. Okay. So Tumblr only for now! I hope this isn't any inconvenience for anyone, if it is I apologize. D: Still though, I hope you understand my reasoning for this. So until next time! I shall be back! I just hope that this thing disappears as quickly as I hope it will. <3 you all!~

No comments: