Monday, May 14, 2012

Scrapped drawings

 Both are drawings of my original kitty character named Carmen.
First one is when my new prismas came in the mail. I tested them on that picture, but then I tried to get creative with the shading and I didn't like how it was turning out. The whole bunny slipper thing is so adorable with Carmen, so I know I'll do something with that idea again.
Second one is just a simple sketch of Carmen. She's supposed to be holding a cell phone.

Mini Rant:
Anyways, In my quest to gain a new scanner for my traditional art, an account with Minecraft to get away from drama in life, and my cat his vet approved food cause he is a sickly cat. Either I'm lacking in my art or people finding commission work is getting harder and harder. I enjoy doing art, but I think my confidence in the art I do would get more recognition or more commissions. *Sighs*

No comments: